Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What I Need in Life

COSPLAY

I want to cosplay someone from Shingeki no Kyojin so so bad but I'm devastated because I don't have the money...yet. But oh my god please please please EL OH EL

LOOK AT THAT PERFECTION I CANT OH MY GOD PLEASE GOD
MUST COSPLAY THESE PERFECT PEOPLE BEFORE I DIE I DONT CARE HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE ME IM BABY-FACED ANYWAY BUT YEAH ITS BETTER IF IM STILL YOUNG WHEN I COSPLAY THEM AS LONG AS I LOOK PERFECT AT COSPLAYING THEM THAT WOULD BE NICE AS HELL THIS IS A LIFE GOAL GUYS DON'T JUDGE ME I'M HAPPY AND SPAZZING ANYWAY

A CHRISTA LENZ AND/OR ANNIE LEONHARDT PHOTOSHOOT AT THE WOODS

I'm gonna have my hair re-bleached soon heuaheuahueahe in the first place I had blonde hair so I could use the bleach sent to me and because of the feels but anyway, yes please oh my god heuaheuaheuaheuahuea

oh ym god please she doesnt have to be riding a horse heaueuahueahueha

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN FANDOM MERCH (PREFERABLY ACTION FIGURES)

Fandom merch basically means merchandise of something one is a fan of. For now, I want nothing but Shingeki no Kyojin heauheuaheuahe please
Attack on Titan Wall Sticker (Click here for details)(

Sentinel Levi Cleaning Version (Click here for details)
And here

Bigger Mikasa Action Figure by Medicom (Click here for details)

Medicom RAH Mikasa Ackerman (Click here for details)
Max Factory figma Mikasa Ackerman (Click here for details)
Nendoroid Eren Yeager (Click here for details)

FACE CARE PRODUCTS/MAKEUP

Although my face has been doing better these days thanks to the products and the efforts I've done up until now since the big breakout, I'm still not that much aware about the best products and skin care routine for me.

Added to that, since I'll stay blonde for a while, I think I need the kind of makeup where you could make your eyebrows blonde, not just with the eyebrow pencil heauheuaheuauehuae

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN MANGA

Or Attack on Titan.

As well as the spin-offs namely 

Before the Fall
A Choice with no Regrets (THIS IS RIVAILLE-CENTRIC GUYS)

As well as the light novels.

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN PERFUME 

YES PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH


Details here
Or here
Or here


NINTENDO 3DS AS WELL AS THE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN 3DS GAME

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=669035

I don't mind not getting any 3ds because I wouldn't use it as much as the real gamers but having someone to lend it to me for a month or so so that I could buy the game and play it or something heuaheuaeuaheuaheuha

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN FANARTS AND FANFICS

Simple drawings and/or fanfictions of 

Rivaille x Eren 
Rivaille x Erwin
Rivaille x Hanji
Rivaille x Petra
Rivaille x Mikasa
Rivaille x me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLS

Eren x Jean
Eren x Armin

Sasha x Mikasa (their friendship)

Armin x Jean
Armin x Eren x Mikasa (friendship)

Annie x Armin
Annie x Bertholdt
Annie x Bertholdt x Reiner (friendship)

Marco x Jean

Petra x Auruo (unrequited love)

Bertholdt x me HAHAHAHAHAHA PLS

Basically me x anybody or everybody (friendship or romance would be fine) heuaheuaheuaueauhe




So basically anything Shingeki no Kyojin would make me really happy on Christmas as well as my 18th Birthday. To be honest, if I'm going to have a debut/birthday party/dinner, I'm planning for it to be Shingeki no Kyojin-centric 

I'm basically letting this series devour me.

No comments:

Post a Comment