Monday, December 5, 2011

Tomorrow comes a Fresh Start

It was all thanks to one of my best friends Monique for helping me come to a decision where I would make a blog like her but mines would be different - more photos, less text. Yep, a photo blog, indeed.

You might wonder why I'm going to do it here rather than on tumblr or any other blogging site. This may not be the answer you are hoping to read, but I'm gonna write it anyway. I fear that my blog posts on tumblr won't look organized with all those reblogs and such, and I forgot how to do HTML codes anymore in hopes of making it organized myself, so, yeah, that's pretty much it.

Anyway, my photo blog will *hopefully* start tomorrow. That means I'll start to bring a digital camera with me all day (and I've got to be extra careful on this). I'm just gonna start searching for memory cards so wish me luck!







P.S.

It's been more than two whole years since I last blogged about anything, and I'm no expert in writing, so please excuse my incapability to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment