Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

It's not ranked, but if I were to choose the one I want the most right now would be the kitty. I know it's kinda late to post something like this on the Internet, but here it goes.

Any SNSD album. But I prefer Genie (Korean), because of the costumes and the songs my Child and Etude are in there, The Boys (do I need to say more?), Gee (Japanese), because of the attractive clothes they wear on the cover, and Hoot, because the song Snowy Wish is there, and from its size I could infer that there's something more on it than a CD. Same goes with The Boys.


A very very cute furry little kitten. This alone could make me the happiest person throughout the whole holiday. 


Any Detective Conan manga. How loser-ous of me to not have any hard copy Detective Conan manga despite the fact that I'm one of its biggest fans (and it's my number 1 manga)!!!


Any Fullmetal Alchemist manga except volume 12. Yes, I've got volume 12. I bought it as a birthday gift for myself last year.


Any Sherlock Holmes book (or merchandise, but I prefer books). I just want to learn more about Detective Conan's origins.


Any Katekyo Hitman Reborn! manga.


Action figures. I prefer the ones from Detective Conan, Vocaloid (the girls only please), Reborn!, Marvel, etc etc. I prefer the ones that looks like they're in 'action'. You know, those really cool poses they make when they're involved in a battle.



Any fabulous piece of clothing. Those pieces of clothing that can be seen on Forever 21, Zara, Mango, Topshop, Plains and Prints, Kamiseta, Guess, Gap, etc etc. Well actually it doesn't matter on what store it's from, as long as it's unique and cool in its way and I wouldn't look awkward or outdated or jologs once I wear it.


A ball-jointed doll. I prefer the ones with grand clothes.


Doll eye contact lenses. Nope, not the common kind of contact lenses that can be bought on Executive Optical etc etc but the ones that is usually bought online. It could be also bought on malls or somewhere else, but please remember that its size is bigger than the normal ones, or else it wouldn't be called a doll eye contact lens.

Money. Yes, money. Money for buying tickets on Katy Perry's, YTF's, SNSD's, and Boyfriend's concert, money for buying gorgeous clothes and accessories, money for buying manga and anime merchandise, etc etc.


Detachable collar. I can't help it, I'm envious of Tricia - she's got one, and I want one, too! 


A pair of Skecher's Shape-Ups. HAHAHAHAHAHA *with that really creepy hysterical voice*


Any nigahiga merchandise. May it be the teehee shirt/s, or the teehee wrist band. 


A high quality wig. May it be like the Rapunzel-like brown wig (without that bow please), or a boy-ish Near-like (from Death Note) white wig, as long as it doesn't look cheap and such, that will do.


Face Masks with Designs. If band-aids are now available with checkered patterns and such, face masks are available with various designs as well! I've seen a store with lots of it on Ayala. I prefer designs that are pleasant to my eyes - not too girly and not too boyish (with those really bright graffiti colors). I wasn't able to find any other decent photo of this stuff on the net, so I guess this will do. Not the design, although the one on the farthest right could be acceptable. 


Anyway, that's all for my wishlist, I think. I'm very much aware that only about 5-20% of the items on this list would be given to me this Christmas (and tbh that might make me a little bit upset but this is life people in reality are not so generous but oh well), but I think I wouldn't mind it that much (but srsly give me the kitty).

By the way, none the photos used in this post were taken by me; about 20% of them are (c)Tricia Gosingtian. Others were randomly searched through Google.

Edit (December 12, 2011): I was about to name this "Materialistic Edition" since I had an urge to write another list that won't involve concrete stuff that I would like to have this Christmas. I might rant a bit there because of something unpleasant that happened today, but I'll do the best that I can to keep it safe. But in a split second I changed my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment