Friday, January 13, 2012

So it's been over a Month...

...since I last wrote something here, and it's still about Christmas!

As for the wishlist, 5 out of 17 gifts were done! Thanks so much for everyone who gave the gifts (even though it's so much late already, but still, thanks!!!)

Now, back to topic, it's been over a month since I last wrote here. I said that already.

Judging from the days that passed by since the day I last wrote here (I kept repeating that phrase wasn't I), I actually felt the remarkable transience of things. I don't know why, but ever since, things just kept changing and changing. And changing. I personally don't like those certain changes, but it's kind of befitting to my title banner so... yeah.

Anyway! I didn't write any resolutions this New Year so bear with me. And I'm too lazy to write regularly.

AND I JUST OBSERVED THAT MY POINT IS GOING NOWHERE AND THIS POST IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE SENSELESS AS I ADD MORE WORDS ON IT!!!

I can't write properly right now, so I'll just write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment