Friday, January 20, 2012

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 369 *SPOILER ALERT*

WARNING: What you're about to read is the LATEST CHAPTER of a hit manga entitled KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!. Unless you've read it already or have no plans on reading it ever (which I personally think would be very sad since it's a really great manga), you cannot read any more than this paragraph. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.




Since the only thing I'm good at is reading mangas, I figured that I might just as well blog about it.

I would love to blog about every single chapter of my favorite mangas and some that I consider interesting enough to be read by otakus and non-manga readers alike, but I'm too lazy to do such things so I'll do that later. I'm going to blog about the latest chapters for now.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!'s 369th chapter immediately surprised me with their first page - Reborn's true form in colored, which made me spazz for a couple of minutes (and even tweet about it) before continuing on to the next page.


Continuing on what happened on the last chapter (368), Byakuran decided to save Tsuna from Colonnello's deadly bullets, despite the fact that he's wearing the boss watch.

Okay, I don't feel like talking only about the latest chapter since the past chapters might have been forgotten (and blogging about the latest chapter ONLY might make readers not understand it the way I want them to) so I'm gonna tell the whole point of the arc here.

So there's the Representative Battle of the Rainbow between arcobalenos, the seven strongest infants of the whole world. Apparently, these so-called arcobalenos are not really babies - they're adults trapped on a baby's body because of a curse. There is one exception, though, and that is Aria, the Sky Arcobaleno. For some reason I can't remember, her daughter Yuni who's supposed to be in the future is representing their attribute. Anyway, their curse wasn't physical - their life spans become shorter. It was believed that the guy who made their lives miserable was The Man with the Iron Hat (aka Checker Face). This guy suddenly appeared on the arcobalenos' dreams announcing a battle between the seven of them, where they're gonna select a number of people to represent their team and fight for them. The price is pretty much a big deal for all seven of them - their curse would be removed!

Since what I've written would be more than enough, let's go to the rules. This battle has rules. Each team was given a set of watches so that they could be informed when a battle starts. Each fight lasts 10 minutes only. The most important of the watches is the boss's watch, which is worn by the main representative of the Arcobaleno.

To win this battle, a team must not have their boss's watch broken until they defeat the last team. That's it.

Another exception for Team Yuni (just to explain about Byakuran), the boss's watch is alternately worn by Byakuran and Gamma, who are the most powerful respresentatives of Yuni.

One last important thing about the battle is that the Arcobaleno can't fight, but he can when he tells his watch to activate this true-form mode, where they can have their bodies back and fight for their team - in 60 seconds.


Back to the latest chapter, angered by Byakuran and Team Yuni's loss, Tsuna charges on to his father to attack him (his dad's a representative of another team so they're technically enemies). Despite all the things he's been through, Tsuna was easily beaten by his dad, which deactivates his Dying Will Mode (he became powerless). For some reason, his dad didn't break Tsuna's watch, and only wants to injure him by throwing a really huge rock at him...



But there's a gun on the bottom part of the page above... whose gun could that be? Is he a friend or a foe?


The unknown person's bullets smashed the big big rock... so he's Tsuna's friend after all!


Oh wait, letters were formed by the rocks... could it be "CHAOS"?


An adult man who effortlessly handles his gun and that nostalgic sideburns... IT CAN'T BE!!!


REBORN IN HIS TRUE FORM!!!

Please excuse my senseless comments but I'm pretty much confident to say that almost everyone who had been reading/watching the series reacted in a similar way as I did. It was just so epic because I've never seen Reborn in battle mode!

I pretty much spazzed on it the whole day yesterday. I kind of admit that I got occasionally bored on Katekyo Hitman Reborn! but this chapter was a big blast for me. I may even consider this as one of the best chapters of the series! Anyway, that's all for Chapter 369 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment