Friday, January 20, 2012

Beelzebub Chapter 139 *SPOILER ALERT*

WARNING: What you're about to read is the 2ND TO THE LATEST CHAPTER of a hit manga entitled BEELZEBUB. Unless you've read it already or have no plans on reading it ever (which I personally think would be very sad since it's a very very funny manga that'll make everyone's day worth living instead of sulking and always worrying about your problems), you cannot read any more than this paragraph. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.






It seems that it's another start of a new arc, so since it's the 2nd chapter of the said arc, I'm gonna blog about the 1st chapter as well so that it wouldn't be much troublesome if it's kind of hard to understand.


Chapter 139 started the day after a really really big fight. Hilda woke up, wore her usual clothes, and then Oga came in. Oga assumed that Hilda's memories weren't gone so he started a conversation like it's just another boring day.




But he was wrong. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




She's got an amnesia and she can't remember anything at all! Even Baby Beel, who's been her young master for a loooooooooong time!



The first thing Oga did was tell about this on his family, which is pretty much the normal thing to do...




They reintroduced themselves to Hilda. His Mom fooled around. :))))))




And so the conversation goes on. Then on this page, we get a glimpse of Hilda's innocent expressions (which are priceless if you ask me because she was this all cold-blooded insolent woman who doesn't think twice when it comes to killing off villains). She asks if she's a part of their family as well...




And Misaki, Oga's sister answers as if she knows everything. Of course, she's got the wrong info. Who would believe that Hilda's in fact a Demon-God-to-be's servant and Oga's just Baby Beel's human contractor and she's just tagging along so she can serve her young master well? =)))))))




Now Oga's all =_______=. =)))))) What's really funny is Hilda actually believed it! :))))))))




Apparently she doesn't know what's a wife, so they watched this so-called TV series and they had LADY GAGA as the MAIN STAR on it. Now you know why I called this manga the BEST TROLL MANGA.




She then understood what a wife is and recognizes Oga and Beel as her 'husband' and 'child'. I kinda feel sorry for Oga who know the truth behind all this (and nobody even listens to him when he says he's not Hilda's husband since they think he's just ashamed of having her trollolololol)




Hilda was awed by Baby Beel's cuteness so she holds him tight seriously thinking that he's her child and moves Oga's family into tears. Poor Oga. =)))))))))))




Hilda noticed that Oga's behavior isn't anything that's ordinary, so she became conscious about it. =)))))))




The whole family (except Oga) thinks that innocent Hilda is amusing so they want her to stay like that (her memories lost) a little more. Oga sleeps...




...and when he wakes up...BAM!




I'm looking forward to Oga's scream on that page on the anime I think it'd be hilarious! =))))) So yeah his family rushed to his room but then finds out that there's nothing serious about it (because they've got the very very wrong information) =))))




I personally felt that Hilda's gonna do something very unpredictable here, and I was right!




Since then, I began to be a fan of their pairing. I was once pro-Kunieda x Oga, but seeing this chapter made my loyalty on Kunieda become weaker. I like innocent Hilda, but I doubt she'll stay this way for long which is kinda sad, but I don't really mind as long as Beelzebub's troll level goes down then I guess it's safe to call this the BEST TROLL MANGA EVER MADE. =))))))))))))))


Anyway, you pretty much read the ENTIRE CHAPTER because I posted about 98.5% of it in here. =)))))))) There wasn't much comments/descriptions needed since I believe it's better to see for yourself. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment